omg looove it!! i must know where this is for when i plan my new york trip. not sure when it will be but when i go, i'm definitely making a stop there!
Looks cool. I love how you have different themes of NY: food, architecture etc. It really gives you a good taste of NY. You are quite the photographer Natalie!
We are in LOVE!
Married July 26, 2007.
We live in Clear Lake, Texas. Both graduated May 2009. Ry is an RN. Nat teaches dance...Grad School next step!? Our first blog.
Enjoy!
3 comments:
omg looove it!! i must know where this is for when i plan my new york trip. not sure when it will be but when i go, i'm definitely making a stop there!
I love that old camera!
Looks cool. I love how you have different themes of NY: food, architecture etc. It really gives you a good taste of NY. You are quite the photographer Natalie!
Post a Comment