haha. I love this pic of you. I know the feeling. I want to do so much but house cleaning keeps me from doing it. Call me when you make it and ill be your taste tester. lol
We are in LOVE!
Married July 26, 2007.
We live in Clear Lake, Texas. Both graduated May 2009. Ry is an RN. Nat teaches dance...Grad School next step!? Our first blog.
Enjoy!
4 comments:
I can totally relate!
hahahaha story of my LIFE! although... im not sure ill be baking anything that wonderful any time soon. let me know how it turns out!! :)
haha. I love this pic of you. I know the feeling. I want to do so much but house cleaning keeps me from doing it. Call me when you make it and ill be your taste tester. lol
haha...thanks for being so willing Jen ; )
Post a Comment