Ryan celebrated his birthday last week with friends and family. He received lots of love, gifts, and two cakes: a delicious carrot cake (from scratch) and a Monster cake!! It was a hit among his guy friends. Happy Birthday Ryan!!
Nothing's impossible. I'm sure I could figure it out. I could put it in the frosting in substitution of the milk or water. You have me so intrigued and I really want to try it now.
Yes, multiple cakes are a great tradition!! You must try it.
We are in LOVE!
Married July 26, 2007.
We live in Clear Lake, Texas. Both graduated May 2009. Ry is an RN. Nat teaches dance...Grad School next step!? Our first blog.
Enjoy!
5 comments:
Crazy awesome cakes. Does the monster cake have monster in it?
No it didn't Alan. Why didn't I think of that? Would have been a fun challenge!
Oh, I don't know how you could do that with a cake...seems like too much liquid...and then it would be too wet to do the cool decorating job.
I have to talk to Kristin about instituting this 2-cake birthday system you guys have going on ;)
Nothing's impossible. I'm sure I could figure it out. I could put it in the frosting in substitution of the milk or water. You have me so intrigued and I really want to try it now.
Yes, multiple cakes are a great tradition!! You must try it.
Awesome cake!
Post a Comment