Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NY Part One: Little Miss Rockette

New York was wonderful and I have so much to share. The purpose of my trip was to chaperone seven talented dancers from BAHBT for the week. It was wonderful getting to know them and watch them study and perfect their dancing.
.
Little sis Caitlin was also in New York participating in the Radio City Rockette's Summer Intensive. Fortunately, my schedule permitted me to attend her performance where she was surprised {on stage} with a job offer to be a world famous New York Radio City Rockette!! It was such a wonderful moment and I'm so glad I was able to be there. She is so talented, dedicated, driven, and beautiful. No one deserves this dream come true more than Caitlin.
.

This is one of the numbers she'll be performing at Radio City starting in November!!

No comments: