Hello friends! I'll be in New York for a while. Can't wait to share everything when I return. Have a great week.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Nat, what takes you to NY? I'm so excited to hear about your trip! I've been a little preoccupied lately :) and haven't kept up to date with your blog so, here's a few notes. LOVE Ryan's birthday cake; genius! You ARE the most wonderful teacher ever! The quotes from the cards were adorable; thanks for sharing those. Where is Sunflower Bakery and Cafe? Sounds like a place I would enjoy :) I can't wait to try some of your new recipes posted...now that I'm cooking again. Golf is SO much fun! I've yet to go with Michael, but we'll be taking the fam when little girl gets a little older.
Love you to pieces, and can't wait to hear about NY!
We are in LOVE!
Married July 26, 2007.
We live in Clear Lake, Texas. Both graduated May 2009. Ry is an RN. Nat teaches dance...Grad School next step!? Our first blog.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
Nat, what takes you to NY? I'm so excited to hear about your trip! I've been a little preoccupied lately :) and haven't kept up to date with your blog so, here's a few notes. LOVE Ryan's birthday cake; genius! You ARE the most wonderful teacher ever! The quotes from the cards were adorable; thanks for sharing those. Where is Sunflower Bakery and Cafe? Sounds like a place I would enjoy :) I can't wait to try some of your new recipes posted...now that I'm cooking again. Golf is SO much fun! I've yet to go with Michael, but we'll be taking the fam when little girl gets a little older.
Love you to pieces, and can't wait to hear about NY!
Post a Comment