Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to the most Amazing Mom in the World. I know it sounds cliche, and everyone says that on this day, but it's true. I love you Mom!!
.
....Fun Facts about My Mother:
  • Born in Hollywood {she's a superstar}
  • Father was the President of Jelly Belly
  • Valedictorian of her High School
  • Had the best splits on Cheer Leading Squad
  • Graduated from College at the age of 20!!
  • Teacher {both literal and by example}
  • Singer, Musician, and Dancer
  • Most amazing seamstress and costume designer {My sisters and I always had the cutest outfits and dresses. In grade school I got tired of my teachers asking me if my Mom made my "darling outfit". I asked Mom if she could make a pin to wear on my outfits which read, "Yes, my Mother made this!" Although I was being sarcastic then, I'm now so grateful for her talent and for sharing it with others.}
  • Cake designer {From Birthdays to our Wedding Cakes}
  • Doesn't look a day over 30
  • Selfless, kind, and generous
  • The most Christ-like woman I know
  • The Mother of 4 beautiful girls
  • Grandmother of 2 adorable girls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so fun to read all the interesting facts about your mom! She is an amazing woman; give her a hug for me :)