Saturday, April 10, 2010

Date Night In

Last night we felt like having a date night in together. We stayed up late {like usual these days} watching old movies from the 80's and 90's. Our movie watching cuisine typically consists of ice cream, popcorn, etc. However, last night we had some rather strange cravings. So, we made a run to the the store for Peppered Salame, Swiss Cheeses, and Oreo's & Milk. And it was oh, so good!




1991 Robin Hood. Looking forward to the new one May 14!

3 comments:

Sam and Kat said...

mmmmmmm oreos!! love love love. and the cheese and crackers sounds so yummy too! great date idea! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun to change things up a bit. I, too, am so excited for the new Robin Hood to come out. And your spread looked delicious! I haven't had oreos and milk in ages! Maybe I'll just have to get some on my grocery run today :)

Ry and Nat said...

It is fun to just stay in and relax some nights. Miss you girls so much!