I'm determined to give the blog a facelift. I've been working on it for a few hours and it looks worse off then when I started. Sorry...one day I'll get it the way I want it ; )
Thanks for your patience.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You're too cute :) That's exactly how I felt a while back when I started the process. It still needs help, but one of these days, I'll have it all set up so I won't have to change it for a very very long time! Love ya! Can't wait to see you next week!!
We are in LOVE!
Married July 26, 2007.
We live in Clear Lake, Texas. Both graduated May 2009. Ry is an RN. Nat teaches dance...Grad School next step!? Our first blog.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
You're too cute :) That's exactly how I felt a while back when I started the process. It still needs help, but one of these days, I'll have it all set up so I won't have to change it for a very very long time! Love ya! Can't wait to see you next week!!
Post a Comment