Thursday, July 16, 2009

Picture Mosaic


1. My name: Natalie (I could only find an N.)

2. My favorite food: Chicken, especially barbequed!

3. My high school: Juilliard. Since I didn't really go to HS and I hated the junior college and university I went to, I changed this to my favorite school.

4. My favorite color: is and always will be BLUE, especially Tiffany Blue.

5. The place that I am at now: Houston! I don't see myself ever leaving Houston.

6. My favorite drink: Sonic Cranberry Limeade, although their new Mango Cool Breeze may be my new fav.

7. My dream vacation: Europe. I would love to spend a month or two there.

8. My favorite treat: Bluebell Ice cream. Fav's: Mint Chocolate Chip & Cookies N' Cream.

9. What I want to be when I grow up: a Physical Therapist.

10. Whats most important to me: My Savior and my Sweetheart.

11. A word to describe me: D.A.N.C.E.

12. A nickname of mine: Cinderella.

Here are the instructions:
Step 1: Go to flickr.com
Step 2: In another window open http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
Step 3: Choose 4 columns, 3 rows
Step 4: Answer the questions in the search bar of flickr and pick your favorite picture on the page and paste the address into the mosaic maker. Create the mosaic and then save it to your computer and post it as a picture. Have fun! :)

3 comments:

Sam and Kat said...

i love love love your mosaic!! it turned out soo pretty! miss you girly!

coach said...

kool mosaic. ima try and do my best. that is to keep my blog updated. don't know how that will go once school starts up again. peace out seester!

Leslie and Jaron said...

okay so Life is my fav cereal too and I hate EGGPLANT!!! crazy Ry!! no wonder you're my fav bro!! ha ha