We Did It!!! Ryan and Natalie both Graduated this past May. Ryan graduated from Galveston College Nursing School and is now an RN at Bayshore Regional Hospital working in the ICU. That's right, he got hired on before even graduating! Natalie graduated from UHCL with a BS in Fitness and Human Performance. Natalie is spending the next year preparing for Physical Therapy school where she will receive her Doctorates. Ryan will work for a year or two before going back to school for PA school or Nurse Anesthetist. Well, that's our plan. We'll see what happens : )
3 comments:
thanks for putting that lovely pic of Zach and I up there! haha. Congrats again.
Congratulations you two! We miss you guys! Natatlie you are quite the dancer. I have to admit, I did not see you fall in your rehearsal video.
Congratulations both of you! That must have been fun to be able to celebrate together! I second what Andrea was saying... I was waiting for some huge blunder, and you pulled a fast one on me!
Post a Comment