Hello Friends,
Sorry the blog has been a little on the dull side as of late...we haven't been on any fancy trips nor have little ones (i.e. babies!) to post pictures of. Hang tight and maybe our lives will get more eventful. For now it's all about getting through finals. Please tune in after Thanksgiving and Christmas and I'm sure we'll have wonderful photos and stories to share from the holidays!
Love,
Natalie and Ryan
P.S. Sorry I'm a little early with the Christmas theme. I'm a little anxious for Christmas, but the real reason is I wanted this background before someone else took it!! Ha ha ha ...
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Natalie-
I took the liberty of adding your blog to our list of blogs. I hope that's cool with you. You can see our blog at: mikeandandreamcentire.blogspot.com
-Andrea
I did the same thing with my turkey background!
Post a Comment