Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This year at RAFA {where Natalie teaches dance} the students performed the Wizard of Oz for their end of the year demonstration. Natalie had the honor of choreographing for Dorothy and Glenda. All of her students performed beautifully and she was SO proud. Turns out when you're the world's greatest teacher you get some pretty awesome gifts. Some of the hand-made cards read:
  • "Thank you for being my teacher."
  • "You make class fun with your patience and instruction. Nothing can go wrong in your class."
  • "I love you. Can you dance with me again?"
  • "You Rock!"
  • "You have been a great teacher. Thank you for preparing me...sometimes things were hard but you helped me through it."







2 comments:

the Smiths said...

SO awesome! I love the picture of the little ballerinas!

Vanessa said...

These are all SO well deserved! So sweet to post them...I love it!